• 3+ years of software test automation experience
• Familiarity with AWS cloud technologies would be a big plus
• Good communication skills
• Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work hours
• Build cloud-based applications using .NET, JS, Java, Python for test automation (there is a need to create test infrastructure from scratch to establish verification for App Server components)
• Automate testing of a cloud application deployment platform (there are some existing BDD tests written in Python, the coverage should be reviewed and enhanced)
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. The client’s company is built on a unique open platform, high performance products, and best-in-class data.
Our team is currently working on a platform for hosting business applications within the company`s workspace product. It consists of a number of services, applications and it is in process of migration to AWS cloud.