As a Senior PHP Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
• Integrating various payment methods like Credit/Debit Cards, eWallets, cryptocurrencies (Bitcoins etc) & Banks with Company’s payment gateway and members area;
• Implementing new features in the member’s area, payment gateway and other projects;
• Maintaining and refactoring various projects.
• 3+ year of relevant experience;
• Experience with Symfony Framework/Components;
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
• Good understanding of best security practices;
• Experience with consuming 3rd party web services;
• Experience in writing tests with PHPUnit;
• Experience with GIT;
• BSc/MSc in Information Technology/Computer Science, or any other relevant degree;
• Problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
• Outstanding team working skills;
• Ability to work autonomously;
• Very good communication skills;
• Good spoken and written English level;
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience in payment gateway integrations;
• Experience in the development of REST APIs;
• Experience in message brokers like RabbitMQ;
• Experience in database query optimization;
• Experience in creating composer packages.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.