Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for Senior .NET Software Engineer to join our team.
Our client offers a family of connected technology and information solutions for the insurance distribution channel. For 30 years, its solutions have helped more than 15,000 agencies, 1,000 carriers, and 200,000 end users unleash the potential of their businesses.
Clients product is enterprise content management and workflow for the insurance industry. It is a client-server application with utility service layer and rich desktop suit. Set of 30+ applications of different purposes: administration, database maintenance, desktop and web clients. Current development focus is on web part with a target to extend its functionality to desktop app level. The main tech stacks are .NET and Angular.
• Become a part of a global team and help to leverage partnership and collaboration between companies
• Close communication with customer-side team
• 3+ years of experience in programming using .NET/C#
• WebAPI experience / REST understanding, basic knowledge of MVC
• Multithreading/async programming understanding
• SQL (T-, PL-)
• Architecture understanding
• SOLID, Code review
• Good communication skills
• Will be a plus — knowledge of RxJS, Secure programming
• English level — Upper-Intermediate (B2)
• Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, ideally SAF
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
• Flexible work hours