We are looking for a Python Engineer to join our team that develops payments integration for Fortune 100 diversified global insurer with headquarters in Boston, MA. PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS: Microservices; Python; Django; Docker; AWS.
As a Python Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
• EPAM Python stream visibility increasing by the means of organizing (or being a speaker at) the talks and conferences outside EPAM offices in Kharkiv;
• Internal tech talks within an office or online to draw attention to Python for those who are interested;
• Knowledge base for Python — how-tos, guides for infrastructure set up, etc.;
• Candidate could a participant for Python digest informing colleagues about news and modern approaches in Python world;Project activities:
• Speaking with the customer in the language of business;
• Leverage and recommend best practices that will sustain and allow scalability for the long term;
• Ensure technical solutions deliver value to the business.
• 2+ years of experience in Python development;
• Solid understanding and experience with service-oriented and micro-service architectures;
• Experience with AWS;
• Good communication skills, ability to drive architecture and requirements discussions;
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.