EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to positively impacting our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously. You will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 60,000+ EPAMers with inspiring careers. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
Expected general skills:
• 4+ years of hands-on software development experience;
• Experience with managing team with multi development streams;
• The client-facing person with the ability to clearly explain ideas to the client and insist on them;
• Excellent architecture design skills;
• API creation and management;
• Agile-minded person;
• Good spoken and written English (fluent technical English).
Advanced level of following topics:
• .Net Core 2.2 and higher;
• EF Core 2.2 and higher;
• Database design;
• Design and architecture patterns;
• Ability to create and clarify technical requirements for the team;
• AWS or Azure Cloud Services.
• Hands-on experience with Docker;
• Experience with Angular/React;
• DevOps skills.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.