• 2+ years’ experience deploying scalable data solutions in using large-scale high performing MPP databases (Redshift, Snowflake, or Azure Datawarehouse), data storage (S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc);
• 2+ years’ experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc ;
• Knowledge of database structures, normalization, de-normalization and entity relationships;
• Strong data manipulation and data analysis skills;
• Proficient understanding of development methodologies, SCRUM;
• Strong team player.
• Experience with ELT/ETL tools (such as Matillion, DBT, Informatica, Talend, etc.), Cloud Data;
• Experience with Python, Spark, or PySpark;
• Experience with AWS and/or Azure Cloud;
• Experience with Transportation Logistics;
• Experience with EDI.
• Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including data rules, data usage and BI reporting requirements;
• Identifying and interpreting patterns within data;
• Writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc;
• Preparing and modeling of data sets that can be used by business and BI users;
• Cleansing and ensuring the quality of data sets;
• Preparing reports and presentations to convey the understanding and meaning of data.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a business-focused data technologist who help our clients turn their Cloud Data & Analytics Program into a profit center. Building and leveraging business and technology capabilities they help companies across the USA turn their data into a strategic asset to achieve critical business outcomes of improved profits, increased revenues, and competitive advantages.