Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.You will be invited to one of the projects:
1) Project has 3 Cloud Platform Engineering streams representing major cloud providers of AWS, Google and Microsoft Azure. The Cloud Platform Engineering teams are responsible for creation and maintenance of the cloud platform and related services.
They apply customization to cloud environments to meet enterprise specifics, make sure public cloud is utilized in a secure, scalable, and consistent manner that follows best practices in regard to multi-account architecture, identity and access management, governance, data security, network design, and logging.
This allows product engineering teams to leverage public cloud resources in a standard and supportable framework. Centralized managed environments reduce duplication across teams ensuring product groups focus on their own tasks.
2) Project ensures that architecture supports the execution of critical business applications and develops
high-level continuance plans in the event of a lapse in the architectural infrastructure.
Implements the balance between business and technology, provides consultancy into the
project teams and defines the architecture governance function, signing off governance
architecture against well-defined standards and best practices.
3) Secure Development Platform (SDP) is a strategic continuous integration and delivery platform. SDP allows software development teams to safely automate their integration and delivery.
Its goal is the creation of a self-service, Saas, ready go-to platform which offers all the necessary automated and integrated SDLC features necessary for secure, enterprise-wide software development. To provide the best in class SDLC experience to any development team, improve the efficiency of software and systems development while in the same time ensuring the compliance of security and reliability standards as these are defined by the responsible stakeholders.
SDP is a team of 15 people across EMEA and APAC and is organized following the mixed Scrum|Kanban Agile methodology.
We are looking for DevOps engineers who will help our client to develop, improve SDP and make it easy to use, flexible, powerful, and reliable platform.
• 3+ year of relevant experience;
• Hands on experience with Public Cloud (one of AWS, Azure, GCP);
• Experience with CI/CD (any tools like Gitlab, Concourse, GitHub Actions, Jenkins, etc.);
• Experience with Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar);
• Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform or native cloud tools like CDK, CloudFormation, CDM, ARM);
• Strong understanding of Programming and scripting (one or more of Python, GOlang, Groovy, Bash, PowerShell, etc.);
• Experience with Containers & Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, HELM, Docker);
• Experience with Windows or Linux;
• Good spoken and written English: B1+.
NICE TO HAVE
• Monitoring experience (any tools).
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.