Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are passionate about data and have rich experience in resolving challenging tracking tasks, as well as strong analytical skills. If this sounds like you, then this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Web/Digital/Product Analyst.
We are looking for a strong professional who is skilled enough to support our clients with data-based recommendations and actionable insights. We invite you to join our team remotely and work with European customers. In case you are interested in relocation, EPAM offers a bunch of chances in CIS and Europe.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Google Data Studio;
• Power BI.
• Create measurement plans and develop KPIs;
• Set up tracking while applying enough creativity to find the best methods of data capturing strategy;
• Build insightful automated dashboards (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI);
• Making data-based recommendations on how to improve clients’ online strategy;
• Conducting deep-dive research on all areas of customers’ online strategy;
• Communicate a lot with other departments while trying to find the best way to provide the customers with data that can change their online business.
• Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering;
• 3+ years of Web Analytics experience;
• Vast experience in a variety of Web Analytics tools, tag management solutions, data visualization tools;
• Proficiency in A/B testing;
• Statistical and analytical skills with an ability to spot any issues or trends in data;
• Good spoken a written English level: B1+.
NICE TO HAVE
• Additional experience in online marketing (e.g. SEO);
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.