Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is an American publishing and financial information company with headquarter in New York, As a global leader in news and business intelligence, the company owns newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, and video — including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands.
• Collaborate with teammates to define, design, and shape new features;
• Design and develop backend API microservice using Node JS;
• Design and develop application in secured AWS environment;
• Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols;
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
• 2+ years Node.JS + express or GoLang professional development experience;
• Experience in designing and developing microservice;
• Experience in designing and developing using different cache technologies, i.e. CDN, Redis, Memcached;
• Experience in designing and developing high throughput, large scale Web applications;
• Good spoken and written English level.
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience in the development using cloud environment, experience of using AWS, Kubernetes;
• Experience in developing news, content, mobile applications;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.