Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
DESCRIPTIONAre you interested in joining the EPAM team in Ukraine as a Senior Test Automation (with Python) Engineer? If you are, great news — you can apply for this opportunity and receive a signing bonus if you are successful in joining EPAM.
The News Agency Engineering Team supports content delivery to publishers around the world, reaching around 1 billion consumers. We deliver broadcast video lives and files, photos, and text over satellite and the internet; handle video transcoding, photo and text format conversion and metadata enrichment; provide tools for searching and downloading content; sell and deliver archival content; operate web services and web sites that provide access to content.
This system is backend, processing news content (XML & JSON) and exposing it to the clients.
• 3+ years of automation testing experience;
• Good knowledge of Python;
• Experience in API automation testing;
• Good knowledge of continuous integration tools;
• Good experience in communication with customer — voice/email/chat;
• Experience of back-end testing;
• Good spoken and written English.
· Test web applications including web front-end, API, and backend services;
· Design test plans and cases for a web application, execute both manual and automation tests and report back to the team;
· Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them;
· Review requirements and software design specifications and software implementation, give team QA’s feedback;
· Maintain UI automation framework and create new automated test cases using Python/Selenium/Pytest;
· Enhance existing API/backend automation suit and create new automated test cases using Python;
· Work in an Agile team, to provide QA feedback including test status, test progress, product quality, and process quality;
· Partnership with DevOps and Devs to building automation solution in a CI/CD pipeline in a fast pace release cycle, reduce human errors.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.