• Strong understanding of different BA technics;
• 3+ years of practical experience;
• Deep understanding of different SDLC;
• Deep understanding of Agile;
• Experience with BI tools;
• Experience with querying DB.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Sick leave and regular vacation;
• Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Flexible work schedule.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 38,000+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The customer — a worldwide diabetic management company that produces hardware devices for the patient that has a problem with their blood glucose level and wants to monitor that appropriately. The company has solutions for different categories of users — patients and their doctors, as well as for coaches and family members.
We are looking for a strong and mature BA. As BA this person is going to be responsible for work with requirements (elicitation, documentation, verification, validation, tracing). As SM this person is going to be responsible for setting up processes on the development side and adjust it according to client processes. As a PM this person is going to be responsible for managing project scope and in-time delivery for our customer.
The project will consist of few directions — analytics (BI reporting), mobile development (improving already existing apps or even writing apps from scratch).