We are looking for a mature recruitment professional — senior IT recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Dnipro.
The purpose of the role: recruitment for leadership positions such as Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Solution Architect.
• Manage top-level assignments across the region
• Proactively develop and execute candidate-generation strategies using all available recruiting tools
• Proactively build candidates pipeline including the design, build and maintenance of a strong and diverse network of potential senior leadership candidates
• Establish and maintain working relationships with senior leaders across EPAM to actively recruit for senior-level roles
• Gather competitive data, industry trends, and market conditions and translate these to successful search strategies
• Cooperate with hiring managers to create and deliver comprehensive, compelling and balanced job offers
• Be a strategic talent advisor for a local management team
• Drive for results and passion for talent acquisition
• 7+ years of experience in recruiting sphere (could be both in-house experience and external)
• Strong skills in full-cycle IT recruitment: cooperation with hiring managers, sourcing, interviewing, closing the vacancies
• Solid experience in recruitment for positions with high level of seniority (management roles, technical leadership, CTO and similar in software development industry)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, work independently and meet deadlines
• Upper-intermediate English (good business correspondence and speaking fluency).