• 2+ years’ experience deploying scalable data solutions in using large-scale high performing MPP databases (Redshift, Snowflake, or Azure Datawarehouse), data storage (S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc);
• 2+ years’ experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.;
• Knowledge of database structures, normalization, de-normalization and entity relationships;
• Strong data manipulation and data analysis skills;
• Proficient understanding of development methodologies, SCRUM;
• Strong team player.
• Experience with ELT/ETL tools (such as Matillion, DBT, Informatica, Talend, etc.), Cloud Data;
• Experience with Python, Spark, or PySpark;
• Experience with AWS and/or Azure Cloud;
• Experience with Transportation Logistics;
• Experience with EDI.
• Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company;
• Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Sick leave and regular vacation;
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
• English classes with certified English teachers.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 25 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
As a team — we bring in all our empathy, synergy and drive to focus on the client — bringing world-class experience online. If you are interested to join us in our efforts to build the application of a future, or would like to receive additional details on open position — please send a detailed CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including data rules, data usage and BI reporting requirements;
• Identifying and interpreting patterns within data;
• Writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.;
• Preparing and modeling of data sets that can be used by business and BI users;
• Cleansing and ensuring the quality of data sets;
• Preparing reports and presentations to convey the understanding and meaning of data.
Our client is a business-focused data technologist who help our clients turn their Cloud Data & Analytics Program into a profit center. Building and leveraging business and technology capabilities they help companies across the USA turn their data into a strategic asset to achieve critical business outcomes of improved profits, increased revenues, and competitive advantages