• 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects
• Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience of working in Agile environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Jira would be a plus
• Advanced English level, both spoken and written (C1)
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
• Flexible work hours
Our customer is a company who builds technology for people. Their software is built with the end user in mind by some of the best in the industry, all mastering their respective fields. Our client’s vision is to transform financial services by helping to transform businesses; from advisers and wealth managers, to major distributors and high street banks.
Client’s mobile application is an Open Banking solution allowing the users to consolidate their accounts, savings, and investments in one convenient location. As EPAM is taking over the application development, we need an experienced Business Analyst to work closely with the Product Owner and the Scrum Master to analyze the product requirements and build the backlog for the team to execute.
As the candidate is going to be working directly with the Product Owner, great communication skills and advanced English level is essential. The candidate also needs experience working in a Scrum team.