As a Data Analyst / Report Engineer (PowerBI / Tableau), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
• 1+ year of relevant experience
• Experience with Complex SQL query building
• Experience with PowerBI or Tableau
• Good spoken and written English.
• Reports\Dashboards creation using PowerBI \ Tableau
• Making QL querying
• Direct communicating with client’s team.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• The individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production
• We offer mentorship program
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.