We are looking for an experienced manager for a new account, to join our digital marketing/e-commerce unit.
This role is for a mature project manager with a successful track record in the outsourced business working for enterprise-level clients.
The Senior PM will manage delivery on a new project: it is about the migration of a solution to a new platform. The technology stack will be based on Java.
Scope includes both technical migration and a new approach for content as well as a business process restructuring. The role will be about building and managing a cross-functional team (to 30 members) to deliver a world-class solution for the US client.
Expected leadership attributes:
You are able to:
• Own results and step in as a problem solver;
• Active hungry learner;
• Flexible in way of thinking and way of achieving goals;
• Promote teamwork and collaboration;
• Identify and drive changes;
• Can make a tough decision, able to say smart No.
Project and process management skills:
• Scope: able to see a big picture (release/roadmap), grooming, tasks decomposition, DoR/DoD;
• Estimation: hands-on in high-level and low-level estimations;
• Risks & constraints aware, see risks and proactively manage them;
• Manage and communicate changes impact to team/customer;
• Understand schedule & planning (roadmaps and releases planning);
• Methodologies: understanding Waterfall vs Agile. Hands-on in at least one Agile methodology;
• Able to establish the process of the project.
If this is about you, our role could be a good fit for you.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.