Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Most of our clients are large companies having demand in rock-solid e-Commerce solutions. Such businesses are growing continuously, and this growth generates a constant need for transforming their IT solutions and stacks.
Some of the solutions require a better “cloudification” in order to improve scalability to survive the next “Black Friday”.
On the other projects it can be a migration from one platform to another or upgrading existing one to a latest possible version. On some projects we build an absolutely new implementation that will improve and replace existing system or solution.
If you are interested in researching and applying complex technical solutions, such projects will be a good and challenging environment for you (both technically and from tech/team leadership career perspective).
As a Middle/Senior .Net Software Engineer (e-Commerce), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• ASP.NET MVC, Web API, REST;
• CQRS architecting approach, State Machine, Mass Transit & Saga;
• Rich integration with 3rd parties, CDNs;
• SOLR, ElasticSearch, Azure Search;
• MS SQL, MongoDB, SOLR, Zookeeper;
• Support of balance loading, CM/CD servers with high availability and replication;
• CI/CD infrastructure with automated build, code checking and tests running based on MS Build\Deploy, TeamCity, Azure WebApp and PaaS;
• Azure: Sitecore on WebApps, App Services, Functions, Service Bus, Application Insights, Redis Cache;
• Sitecore 8.2-10,
Sitecore modules: SXA, JSS, WFFM, EXM, PowerShell.
• 3+ years of experience in software development (skills with back-end and front-end technologies); • Strong development experience (deep dive in OOP, OOD);
• Skills with e-commerce platforms and Apache SOLR will be a plus;
• Experience in the full SDLC and good understanding of engineering best practices (continuous integration and continuous delivery, code review, unit testing etc);
• Readiness for business trips;
• Good spoken and written English level (Strong intermediate level and higher).
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.