Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are seeking a Senior UX Designer
that will join the vanguard of our special forces design team to live on and fight for cutting-edge products and services design. Key skills: User Experience Design, Prototyping, Product evaluation, Native mobile (Android, iOS, Windows Phone) and hybrid design solutions, Rich Internet Application (RIA), Responsive Web Design (RWD).
You want to make you better every day — then you have to meet with us.
• Extrapolating product vision as a synthesis of user needs and business goals;
• Conducting Kick off meetings with customers;
• Documenting client requirements on initial phases of project;
• Make precise estimations;
• Make and deliver POC;
• Make and deliver UX Artifacts (such as personas, scenarios, journey maps, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes) that matches with project needs;
• Design low — high fidelity wireframes and prototypes;
• Validate and evaluate your ideas with stakeholders and users;
• Work independently and as part of the design team;
• Analysis, synthesis, and documentation of usability issues in a test report;
• Write experts reviews;
• Mentoring more Junior designers;
• Participating in design workshops.
• 5+ years of relevant design experience, with a solid understanding of User Centered Design Methodology;
• Strong understanding of User Experience Design processes, methods and artifacts (what, how, when);
• Portfolio that representing your UX skills and processes;
• Understanding of UX Workshops — types, activities and how to use them;
• Ability to create multichannel experiences (desktop — mobile — tablet);
• Ability to explain complex design decisions to experts and laypeople;
• Customer-facing experience — communicating, presenting, explaining and advocating your ideas;
• Strong skills in prototyping and wireframing;
• Understanding of how to evaluate your and stakeholder ideas;
• Ability to work within both Agile and Waterfall environments;
• Ability to estimate and delegate the work to less experienced designers and take responsibility for delivering on time;
• Ability to work with a few projects simultaneously;
• High-level understanding of front-end development;
• Great communication skills;
• Ability and willingness to learn;
• Ability to solve the problems in an efficient and diplomatic way;
• Take well a reasoned critique and a feedback;
• Visual Design skills will be a plus;
• Experience in conducting workshops with stakeholders will be a plus;
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.