Our client is one of the largest providers of information, insights and technology that drive innovation and performance in global financial markets, serving more than 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
Their products enable the financial community to trade smarter and faster, overcome regulatory challenges, and scale intelligently.
The project is building mobile app (primarily iOS; Android to come later) automatically synchronized with existing desktop and web platforms, to stay connected to all the data, news, and financial content anywhere or on the go.
We are looking for a Solution Architect with mobile background to work on the flagship product.
Purpose of the role:
∙ Design and deliver the elegant, frictionless digital products that will enhance and expand our ability to delight our customers, by delivering the best digital experience in business;
∙ Design and implement solutions that solve for this problem space — elegant, performant, secure and highly available;
∙ Communicate effectively in all formats — across the team and up to senior leadership.
• Evolve existing architecture to support new streams, features and NFRs;
• Own product architecture end-to-end;
• Interact with Product management, Architecture board and Development teams on client side;
• Help with project extension and onboarding of new streams planned for next year.
• Experience in a similar role;
• 10 years’ experience in the Digital tech space as a whole (Web, Mobile, etc).;
• 5+ years of experience in building and deploying mobile applications;
• Strong experience with cloud-based solutions (experience with any of major cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure), cloud-first strategy and migration/transformation/hybridized environments;
• Programming: expert-level at least one client-side technology;
• Expert level at server-side/full-stack, both architectural and hands-on;
• Ability to model/map problem spaces to elegant architectural solutions;
• Excellent organizational and analytical abilities;
• Outstanding problem solver;
• True customer-first mindset in the context of Agile methodologies;
• Excellent communications skills — verbal, written and visual.
Contact person for this role is Svetlana Sivash: @svetlana_sivash