As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS: Java; Selenium WebDriver; JBehave, FitNesse; Git, SVN, Jenkins CI.
• 2+ years of automation testing experience;
• Good knowledge of Java programming language;
• Knowledge of software development methodologies;
• Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards;
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver;
• Basic knowledge of JBehave, FitNesse;
• Experience with Git, SVN or Jenkins CI;
• Good knowledge of SQL;
• Good spoken and written English.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.