Our client is a privately held American telemedicine company. The basic principle of work is the communication of patients with doctors via secure video communication channels. The company provides emergency teleconferencing assistance to patients in 44 states. The service runs on computers, and in the client’s released mobile applications for the Android and iOS operating systems. Apps provide a mobile-optimized version of the same video services.
• Writing automated unit and integration tests using Junit and REST Assured;
• Reviewing code from peers and providing actionable feedback;
• Responding well to feedback on your own work is all part of this job;
• APM and performance monitoring and alerting of applications in real-time;
• Developing against cloud services such as AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, S3;
• Integration with Swagger and Swagger HUB for API-first software design.
• 2+ years of professional experience in software development;
• Solid experience with Spring Boot;
• Background with additional front-end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3;
• AWS CDK experience and an understanding of how to build, test and maintain a CI/CD pipeline;
• Experience with SQL and Relational Database Design;
• Experience with version control tools, such as Git;
• Good spoken and written English;
NICE TO HAVE
• Java 11 experience is a plus, but not a necessity;
• Practical experience with software design patterns is a big plus;
• Experience with ArgoCD and integration with GitLab CI/CD pipelines.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.