EPAM Dnipro is looking for a Solution Architect to drive new projects in a growing account.
The client is a top provider of financial software and risk solutions.
The projects will be about creating cloud native applications with high level of requirements for speed, disaster recovery, security, fault tolerance.
Key words: Java/AWS/tech & business focus/solutions design.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company. It enables professionals in the financial/risk/legal/tax/accounting/media markets to make the decisions based on relevant data.
The product we are creating is a platform — data lake used by finance/banking professionals.
We are looking for a solution architect with expertise in cloud, Java and a strong delivery focus (playing a role of technical product owner).
What else is important:
• ability to engage in pragmatic technical discussions around feasibility, cost and engineering best practices;
• ability to flex across various areas of SDLC providing expertise and input for technical decisions.
• Must have: strong AWS and Java skills;
• Solution architect with a strong understanding of cloud architecture and system migration/integrations;
• Experience with fintech and enterprise solutions would help;
• Strong design/documenting skills.
Technologies to be used:
• Cloud technologies/tools: AWS EC2, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, Glue, SNS, SQS, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora;
• MySQL, Kinesis, Athena, Batch, Step Functions, Cloud Front, Code Build, Code Pipelines, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Flowable;
• Main stack: Java, Spring, Elastic Search;
• Containers: Docker.
This role assumes cooperation with the distributed team: UK, APAC, Ukraine, Africa.
The contact role for this vacancy is Svetlana Sivash (telegram @Svetlana_Sivash).