Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is one of the biggest general retailers in North America with nearly 1,700 outlets from coast-to-coast. Founded in 1920s, our client remains one of Canada’s most recognized and trusted brands and more than 80% of the population shops at the stores every year.
• 2+ years of relevant experience;
• Deep knowledge in Node.JS;
• Understanding of microservices;
• Experience in writing tests (Unit tests, integration tests);
• Experience in working with RDBMS;
• Tools and frameworks we’re working with: Express, MySQL, Redis, PM2, Nginx. Experience with them will be a plus;
• Knowledge of how to build a right REST API;
• Good spoken and written English.
NICE TO HAVE
• Front-end engineering experience;
• Angular skills.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.