Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Java Engineer
, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. We are looking for confident, enthusiastic, proactive, fast learning, and result-oriented people to fill a Java Engineer position and work on a new project in our EPAM Dnipro office.
Our client’s organization develops Hybris based platform to build and run B2C, B2B eCommerce sites. Our team is looking for a strong Back End developer with a good understanding of eCommerce solutions and programming best practices.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Java 8 and above;
• Apache Ant;
• Spring core;
• Spring integration;
• Junit 4;
• New business flows implementation;
• New integrations implementation;
• Extending Hybris platform for customer needs;
• Covering all functionality with cucumber BBD and unit tests;
• Helping automation team with UI BDD tests;
• Involving in continuous improvement process.
• Deep knowledge and 2+ years of practical experience in Java;
• Good understanding and applying of SOLID and packaging principles in practice;
• Good understanding and applying of other Clean code and Clean architecture principles in practice;
• Good understanding and applying of CI/CD principles in practice;
• TDD oriented thinking;
• Intention to be T-Shaped;
• Base concurrency understanding;
• In sprint automation;
• Experience with Hybris will be a plus;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.