Current opportunity at EPAM Kharkiv: Technical Manager to drive a project for a US client (top insurance company).
We’re looking for a manager with technical background for coordinating a distributed team of 20+ people.
It is a role for a T-shaped personality who is good both in software engineering and in project management:
• Ability to help with troubleshooting complex technical problems, to analyze architecture and to participate in architectural decisions;
• Leadership (proactive approach, sense of ownership, leading people, driving processes, technology expertise).
Purpose of the role: ownership for product development and it’s delivery.
• Strong technical/architecture skills;
• Experience in designing and implementing enterprise applications;
• Ability to manage the cross-functional team, experience in leading a technical team to deliver quality software implementations;
• 2+ years in technical project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, risk management;
• Skills in client relationships management, ability to engage the client into technology discussions.
What we can offer for you:
• Your personalized career within a large global company;
• Well established processes of delivery & engineering best practices;
• Opportunity to learn and grow with Solution Architecture/Delivery Management educational programs at EPAM.
Contact person: Svetlana Sivash (Skype: svetlana_sivash; Telegram @Svetlana_Sivash)