Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a .Net Team Lead, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• NET, C#;
• MS SQL/Redis/MongoDb, etc;
• ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WebApi, REST services;
• 5+ years of hands-on software development experience;
• 2+ years people management experience;
• Experience with .NET 4.0/4.5;
• Experience with CI/CD tools;
• Solid understanding of OOP/OOD;
• Experience with NoSql databases (Redis, MongoDb, etc);
• Solid knowledge of software development life cycle;
• Project management/leading experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management;
• Experience with modern JS Frameworks — Angular2+, ReactJS would be a plus;
• Experience with Clouds (AWS, Azure) is a plus;
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Lead a cross functional team of 6-10
members using Scrum methodology;
• Provide technical assistance, mentorship and guidance to team members;
• Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards;
• Develop key elements of the system;
• Research and use new technologies to find more efficient ways to solve specific issues;
• Work closely with Solution Architects on researching and prototyping complex solutions;
• Communicate with Product Owner and customer to clarify the project requirements.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.