Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior Cyber Security Engineer
, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
• 3+ years of experience in a security area;
• Experience in AWS security;
• Experience with threat modelling;
• Experience in implementing security compliance standards (corporate specific, HIPAA, CIS, NIST, PCI-DSS);
• Knowledge of Container Security;
• Experience with security monitoring tools and security testing tools;
• Knowledge of computer networks, software development and system engineering;
• Experience in working with agile methodologies;
• Good spoken and written English.
WILL BE A PLUS
• Experience with Aqua Security;
• Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA;
• Cloud certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions architect, Security Specialty;
• Experience in at least one additional cloud technology (Azure or GCP).
• Redact security requirements for the safe usage of AWS cloud services;
• Develop scripts, tools and methodologies to continuously monitor cloud security;
• Find and help remediate deviations from internal security policies and general security best practices;
• Perform security assessments of software systems;
• Provide consultancy to developers and engineers to help them build secure software Systems.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.