Our client is one of the mature and biggest information services providers in the USA. The market is Information Services. The domain is Content/document retrieval, publish, and search. Our customer’s product is library database services for institutions. We are doing an Architectural Design and Engineering efforts on the microservice platform. Our project goal is to deliver the next level of blazing-fast and cost-effective search as well as other library services to the thousands of clients of the customer all around the scientific institutions and knowledge domains. You will be working in a cross-functional Scrum team.
We are looking for an open-mind specialist. See the tech. stack. If you have a gap with some of mentioned — we’ll give you an opportunity to learn it. You will have an opportunity to get hands-on in two of the most popular trends nowadays: how to develop and roll out the complete SPA solution.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS
• React, Redux;
• HTML5, CSS3.
• Experience with React library and React ecosystem;
• Good understanding of SDLC;
• Solid software development skills;
• Good spoken and written English level (B1+/B2).
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours.