EPAM Kharkiv is growing its Python expertise: this a tech leadership position as well as thought leadership (growing expertise).
We are looking for a mature Python engineer willing to take a leading function: kicking off new projects, sharing technical knowledge, mentoring.
The project is a big system for the US client: apps migration from on-prem to AWS (including containerization).
Expected scope of the role:
• Speak with the customers in the language of business;
• Architecture design, reviews and recommendations;
• Lead and support the team/teams;
• Code review;
• Ensure technical solutions bring value to business.
+ Python community development: technical talks, mentoring, knowledge sharing, etc.
Key technical expectations will include proficiency with Python ecosystem and experience with AWS.
What you will get here:
• lots of autonomy;
• large systems;
• complex solutions;
• international trips;
• architecture school;
• good manager to work with;
• a new step in your career.
If you are willing to take a key/leadership role and interested to scale and level up in a career, it could be a good start in 2020.
Contact Svetlana Sivash for details (Skype: svetlana_sivash).