Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
• relevant experience with Node.JS;
• knowledge document oriented databases (we use DynamoDB, MongoDB, CouchDB);
• understanding microservice architecture and experience with it;
• experience with RESTful API;
• experience with с GIT;
• Good spoken and written English.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Strong knowledge in Typescript;
• Experience in JEST;
• Skilled in AWS;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
As a team — we bring in all our empathy, synergy and drive to focus on the client — bringing world-class experience online. If you are interested to join us in our efforts to build the application of a future, or would like to receive additional details on open position — please send a detailed CV (in English) to email@example.com