Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
You will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is the library automation market leader. It is spinning up a scrum team that will work on automation projects across the organization. These projects will include things like a customer data repository, developing automated test patterns, or any other similar items.
The project is about developing the web-application for library customers that allows performing searching and requesting bibliographic items, tracking own activity and use other library services.
Project stack — Python, Django,NMS Venue VMS, Postgres, Elastic Cache, Redis
• 3+ years of software engineering experience;
• Strong expertise in software design, development and development management;
• Knowledge of Python and OOP;
• Strong understanding of CI/CD process;
• Solid knowledge and experience in design patterns and refactoring concepts;
• Experience of using Docker;
• Excellent understanding of Agile software development, software lifecycle, testing methodologies;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Create a configuration management tool based on Ansible that will used by most of the customer’s projects and help project teams to use it;
• Introduce CI/CD practices across customer’s organization;
• Interact with QAs from project teams, help them to establish test automation process and solve complex technical problems.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
As a team — we bring in all our empathy, synergy and drive to focus on the client — bringing world-class experience online. If you are interested to join us in our efforts to build the application of a future, or would like to receive additional details on open position — please send a detailed CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org