We are looking for a self-dependent and proactive Middle Automation QA to perform all kinds of automated testing activities
— Create, update and fix automated tests;
— Review and analysis of automated tests results;
— Develop and improve Test Automation Framework;
— Requirements analysis;
— Test documentation creation;
— Participate in meetings with customer.
TECH STACK and SKILLS
— Protractor, Selenium WebDriver;
— Allure Report;
— Azure DevOps/ Jenkins CI.
NICE TO HAVE
— Experience with testing of chart based Web applications;
— Rest API automation experience;
— Experience with Java Core.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.