EPAM Dnipro is inviting experienced Scala developers to join a growing engineering unit.
It is a good opportunity for strong technical guys interested in challenging projects (with lots of investigation) and in tech leadership roles.
Our client is a global provider of financial-markets data and infrastructure (more than 130 fintech data, analytics, trading, and risk assessment tools).
This account/program has multiple projects globally that unite hundreds of EPAM engineers.
Projects aim for a feature development, re-engineering and enhancing the existing core features for client’s risk intelligence applications, data-as-a-service (DaaS) applications and rich Java-based applications.
Team will work on development of Scala component which is intended informative content processing. It includes analysis of complex textually based problems and finding algorithmic solutions appropriate from functional, performance, scalability and robustness perspectives.
Team is fully managed by EPAM, reporting to customer on regular basis. Team consists of Scala developers, Automation QAs, BA and DevOps.
• 3+ years of experience in Scala;
• Strong knowledge in Akka HTTP;
• Skilled in Akka Streams;
• Strong knowledge in Play Framework;
• Strong knowledge in SQL;
• Good algorithm skills;
• Experience in software development Agile methodology and continuous integration/deployment;
• Good spoken and written English.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Understanding in Docker;
• Skilled in Messaging;
• Understanding in ElasticSearch;
• Skilled in AWS services (S3, cloud, Cognito).
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.