Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is a global leader in different services for professionals in the health, accounting tax, risk and finance and legal sectors. We always help our customers make decisions every day by providing expert solutions.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to build fully automated, digital pipelines that move code from a developer’s machine to production.
The overall goal and motivation of the project are to provide the best user experience to any development team, improve the efficiency of software and systems development while at the same time ensuring the compliance of security and reliability standards as these are defined by the responsible stakeholders.
Scope: Inspect, design and consult on different solutions related to the process of introducing a completely new approach for developers to deliver and test in their environments. Active participation in the Software Development Lifecycle process. The main goal is to create a consistent, integrated and automated SDLC platform. In later phases you might be involved in pattern creation (reusable chunks of code, best practices, deployment methods etc.).
• 2+ years of relevant experience;
• Experience with any cloud platforms is a must (AWS, Google, Azure);
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Jenkins Expertise in monitoring and logging tools ;
• Experience in working containerized environment (Docker, ECS or EKS );
• Experience in using Git
• Working experience in Agile environment;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.