• 1+ years experience in Scala and/or 2+ Java
• Expertise in Java/Scala core, collections, concurrency
• Proficiency in Akka HTTP
• Strong knowledge of Sbt/Maven
• Experience in software development Agile methodology and continuous integration/delivery
• Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
• Akka streams
• Spring framework
• AWS services (S3, cloud, Cognito)
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work schedule
• Possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production
• Mentorship program
• Guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
• Working in a team of proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
Team will work on development of component which is intended for text metadata extraction. It includes analysis of complex textually based problems and finding algorithmic solutions appropriate from functional, performance, scalability and robustness perspectives.
Team is fully managed by EPAM, reporting to customer on regular basis. Team consists of Scala developers, Automation QA, BA and DevOps.