Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Lead Software Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is the American company that provides collective copyright licensing services of copyrighted materials for academic and corporate users. The company offers rights-licensing technology solutions that remove the complexity from copyright. Our project goal is design and implementation of CornerStone platform for the customer.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Java 8, PostgreSQL
• Continuous integration server
• 3+ years of testing experience
• 1+ years of QA team leading
• Knowledge and experience in REST API testing
• Understanding of automation testing (Selenium WebDriver) is a plus
• Knowledge of BDD is desired (JBehave)
• Requirements analysis experience
• Communication with customer experience
• Good skills of SQL
• Understanding of continuous integration server (Jenkins)
• Experience of work in console (GitHub, Linux-servers)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good spoken and written English level
• Lead team of two people (automation and manual QAs)
• Develop and follow test strategy on the project
• Interacting with other distributed teams of this product, performing integration testing with other teams
• Preparation of testing result reports, estimations, sprint planning
• Communication with the customer on a daily basis
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• The individual career path in engineering
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work hours
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.