Currently, we are looking for an Event Marketing Specialist who will own the discovery, execution, and strategy of the events program leading to lead generation, ROI, and positive candidates’ experiences resulting in retention for the program. This role requires a deep understanding of digital marketing, event management, lead generation techniques, the ability to simultaneously analyze and optimize marketing campaigns and focus on the business goals.
- 4+ years of experience in event marketing or agency experience
- Solid skills and experience in event management. From planning to execution
- Strong understanding and practical experience in Digital Marketing, including Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing
- Strong organizational, scheduling, planning, and prioritizing abilities; able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities with a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and Russian
- Make strategic decisions on events based on target market, budget, right-fit audience.
- Works closely with Growth Marketing Manager to execute multi-channel lead generation strategies and continually optimize event demand generation campaigns, messaging and follow up materials
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team for enablement of event strategy
- Manage logistics and follow up for direct mail nurture campaigns targeting of event leads
- Manage external and internal speakers to make the best in class event content
- Own all virtual event activities, including webinars, hackathons, coding challenges, etc.
- Develop and report on relevant metrics to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of events programs and drive continuous improvement to meet business targets
- Be a part of a hyper-growth team
- Medical health benefits
- Competitive compensation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours and remote work
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members.
- The distributed team across offices globally