This is a perfect opportunity to start building your career in the IT-sphere.
Currently, we are looking for a Specialist that will be able to effectively match IT projects searching for engineering talent with suitable technical specialists from available pools. We will teach you how to use different staffing tools and approaches to meet the high targets of the EPAM Anywhere program. Moreover, you would be able to develop a deep understanding of the modern IT landscape (major technology stacks, programming languages, frameworks) to make your job even more effective and exciting.
We are searching for a professional with a B2+ English level. Previous experience in staffing, recruiting or IT domain is not required, you will be provided with relevant training and support from your team members.
- Build long-term trust-based relations with multiple stakeholders to capture staffing demand and effectively allocate engineering talent inflow
- Drive staffing of projects from inception till the start of delivery and beyond
- Track and update timely candidates’ statuses in the internal systems to have an up-to-date picture of demand and supply size
- Apply critical thinking to your daily activities, take responsibility and ownership for the quality of work
- English language competency of B2 level and higher
- Willingness to study and develop in the IT-sphere
- Demonstrated skills in client relationship management
- Well-developed soft skills that would allow you to build good connections with different types of people, negotiate feasible options where necessary, and deal with the complexity of staffing setup by delivering practical and agile solutions
- Desire to contribute and speak up with a view or opinion, and add value by questioning existing practices and experimenting with new approaches where necessary
- Ability to adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment
Nice to have
- Any exposure to recruiting and/or IT domains will be highly beneficial
- Competitive remuneration depending on your experience and skills
- Fully remote job
- Unlimited access to learning courses (EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library, LinkedIn Learning)
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Attractive benefits package