• At least Intermediate level of English
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Time management skills
• Strong communication, conflict management and negotiation skills
Will be a plus
• Experience in IT-industry
• Completion of the Project Management Courses
We can offer you more than just a good salary:
• Friendly colleagues and a very solid team in general
• Really interesting projects in the world of 3D printing
• Possibility to grow together with the company and implement your ideas
• Competitive non-financial motivation
• Planning project resources
• Ensuring quality and satisfaction
• Managing issues and risk
• Monitoring progress
• Maintaining reporting and documentation
EnvisionTEC is a leading global provider of 3D printing solutions for the rapid manufacture of customized products utilizing its proprietary consumables across a variety of markets.
Since its first patent submission in 1999, EnvisionTEC developed and released 3D print solutions consisting of 3D printers, print materials, replacement parts, as well as training and other services.
EnvisionTEC’s proprietary, multi-platform 3D Printer technology delivers high precision, surface quality and functionality as well as the ability to use a wide range of materials at production speeds that it believes are superior to those offered by its competitors. With 18 U.S. patents and 91 foreign patents, EnvisionTEC works with a strong customer and partner base in diverse sectors such as jewelry, hearing aid, dental, consumer, auto manufacturing and design companies.