• Commercial experience in Test automation 3+ years
• Experience to write tests in: Python/Java/C#
• Knowledge of test automation frameworks for desktop apps: pywinauto, WinAppDriver, FlaUI, or similar tools
• Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins) and source control (git) systems
• Good understanding of SDLC and STLC processes
• Experience in working as a part of Agile/SCRUM teams
• Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
• Experience in embedded software testing
• Experience in Qt application automation
• Basic knowledge of C++
We can offer you more than just a good salary:
• Friendly colleagues and a very solid team in general
• Really interesting projects in the world of 3D printing
• Possibility to grow together with the company and implement your ideas
• Competitive non-financial motivation
• Participating in defining automation test strategy
• Integrating autotests into existing projects
• Maintaining and executing automated tests
• Monitoring, analysis and reporting automation test results
We are looking for a Middle/Senior AQA who can join our QA Team in Kyiv Office.
For now, we have the QA Team of 5 people. In nearest future, we want to reinforce the team and launch automation testing.
QA Team works closely with development teams in the office and performs manual testing of software and 3d machines.