• 4+ years of relevant experience in software development
• Experience with AngularJS
• CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap/Foundation
• Responsive Web Design
• Version Control (GIT)
• Web Performance: CSS3 animation optimization etc.
• Building and Automation tools: webpack/babel etc
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Competitive salary
• Flexible schedule
• Comfortable office and its location
• Opportunity for training and professional growth within the company
• Work at all stages of the product lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and implementation to system testing and integration
• Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team
• Estimation management
• Proper resource, time and quality management.
We are the team of enthusiasts and a part of the big learning organization striving for perfection.
We are all for the promotion of the strict engineering and project management practices and frameworks, such as TDD, CI/CD, pair programming, collective code ownership, and SCRUM.
We are always at the cutting edge of the technologies, wisely incorporating them in the project.
We cherish our members and facilitate their learning. Being with us brings not only a great financial reward but also the unique opportunity for a rapid professional growth not known in other organizations.
The product we develop consists of several interconnected services: video and audio streaming, tailored to the needs of listeners playlists, social networking, site building, and gaming, With the devised by us new approach to streaming and music content distribution, revolutionary solutions for musicians and producers, new way of building a social network for publishers and entertainers we expect to have millions of users!
Your job is to help us improve and add to what we have created and to help us provide the most amazing musical experience a fan could dream of.
Do you feel ready to join us? You are welcome!