We are looking for a top-notch Senior/Lead Python Engineer to help us bring user experience to the next level. You will work in a fast-paced environment where professional and personal growth is promoted.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is driven by building products that matter, with experience doing it successfully in the past — both independently as well as a part of a team.
* 5+ years of experience in Python web development
* Working experience with Asyncio/aiohttp.
* Previous experience with PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy, Celery, Redis, ZeroMQ.
* Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, S3).
* Expertise in unit and integration testing.
* In-depth understanding of web applications architecture.
* Upper-Intermediate English.
* Eagerness to learn new technologies and frameworks.
* Previous experience of working directly with a foreign client.
* Working experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
* Interesting challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and professional growth.
* Performance and remuneration review every 6 months.
* Fast-paced, startup-like and friendly environment.
* No bureaucracy and no boring meetings.
* Paid vacation (24 business days), holidays and sick days.
* English lessons with a native speaker.
* Support with PE accounting.
* Spacious and well-equipped office with a wonderful view of the Kyiv center (metro Universytet).
* Take project ideas from design to implementation.
* Write efficient and reusable code and build high-quality robust features in close collaboration with the project team.
* Develop technical solutions that are highly scalable and secure, but easy to maintain.
* Participate with other developers in occasional brain-storming and decision-making meetings.
* Provide all necessary tasks important for the project configuration/setup/debug etc.
* Implement continuous deployment to real (customer) environment.
You will build a web platform from scratch based on event-driven architecture for a real-time booking of places/venues for different meetings and conferences in EU countries.
Stack: VueJS, Asyncio, ZeroMQ, PostgreSQL.