If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment, we have the perfect job for you!
As a PM, you will be in charge of helping the clients to determine and prioritize business and technical requirements, in addition to team management, work evaluation, and task distribution in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the products.
* 3 years of working experience as a Project Manager/Product Owner.
* Previous BA experience or proven experience of defining the client’s business requirements.
* Advanced / Fluent English.
* Previous experience of working with foreign clients.
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of SDLC.
* Proven ability to understand the client’s business needs and to transform them into technical requirements.
* Experience in managing the team and coordinating resources for the flawless execution of projects.
* Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Interesting projects and professional growth opportunities.
* Open-minded management and fast-paced friendly environment.
* Flat organizational structure with no bureaucracy and no micromanagement.
* Performance and remuneration review every 6 months.
* Paid vacation (18 business days), holidays, and sick days.
* Support with PE accounting.
* Spacious and well-equipped office with a wonderful view of the Kyiv center
* Take the lead of project teams and product development.
* Provide product vision and direction to the development team and clients throughout the project.
* Define the project scope and convert business needs to technical requirements for the development team.
* Establish and maintain a productive partnership with the clients to provide the best solutions for their project.
* Ensure resource availability and allocation for the flawless execution of projects.
* Manage project backlog according to business value or ROI, iteration planning, etc.
* Perform risk management and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within the budget.
* Keep abreast of Agile best practices and new trends.
We are looking for an experienced PM and an “out-of-the-box” thinker with Advanced English to join our team.
Enkonix provides technological solutions for well-established businesses and startups from the USA, Europe, and Australia, whether it is an MVP for idea validation or complex software built from scratch.
We help our clients to identify the most efficient technologies for each project individually and create architectural solutions to ensure high performance and competitive edge.
We use the Kanban methodology and work according to the ’time and material’ basis.
Our team specializes in Python (Django), Vue.js, Flutter, Java, and Swift.