If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment, we have the perfect job for you!
As a PM, you will be in charge of helping the clients to determine and prioritize business and technical requirements, in addition to team management, work evaluation, and task distribution in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the products.
- 3+ years of working experience as a Project/Program Manager on global projects
- 4+ years of proven experience in SW production as BA/QA/SWE/OPS, preferably in Web/Mobile domains
- Advanced / Fluent English
- Previous experience of working with international clients
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of SDLC
- Proven ability to understand the client’s business needs and to transform them into technical requirements
- Experience in managing the team of 5+ and coordinating resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- 100% taxes compensation
- 100% compensation the road to/from the office (Uber or gas)
- Paid vacation — 18 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves
- Paid public holidays according to Ukrainian legislation
- Medical insurance with A++ clinics coverage
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- Performance review twice a year, with goals check every 2 months
- Comfortable working place with Macbook M1, Display 28″ 4k, and an e-table
- 50% of courses compensation
- Career development, knowledge sharing, and training opportunities
- Free corporate English lessons
- Friendly teammates and corporate social events
- Support with personal projects and opportunities to take new roles & responsibility
- 5-day working week from Monday to Friday (Wednesdays are optionally remote)
- 8-hour working day
- Take the lead of project teams and product development
- Provide product vision and direction to the development team and clients throughout the project
- Define the project scope and convert business needs to technical requirements for the development team
- Establish and maintain a productive partnership with the clients to provide the best solutions for their project
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage project backlog according to business value or ROI, iteration planning, etc
- Perform risk management and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within the budget
- Keep abreast of Agile best practices and new trends
Enkonix is a technology consulting organization that connects strategy, design, and engineering services into a seamless workflow devised to support clients every step of the way.
Over the past 5 years, we have designed and built a diverse range of high-quality products from scratch. Our specialists have expertise in various spheres including e-learning, healthcare, e-commerce, advertising, augmented reality, finance, sharing economy, and many more.
You have the chance to become a part of the team that builds real solutions for real users and works with the latest technologies & frameworks. This is your unique opportunity to contribute to the product that will be used worldwide and impact the industry.
We use the Kanban methodology and work according to the ’time and material’ basis.
Our team specializes in Python (Django), Vue.js, Flutter, Java, and Swift.