ENESTECH Software, subsidiary of TECHIIA Holding, is a dedicated developer of SENET — SaaS platform for automation of esports venues, gaming lounges, and cyber cafes.
With the help of SENET, more than 1800 gaming venues worldwide can control dozens of gaming computers and consoles remotely. We bet that cyber cafes in your neighborhood use SENET too! It restricts access to Windows, automatically tracks time of gaming, and turns off computers when the time is up. Moreover, it has tools to arrange gaming tournaments, to update games on all computers at once, to track all user activities in real time, and much more.
ENESTECH engages a full in-house team for development, support, sales, and marketing of SENET. It’s an international crew that speaks 7 languages and knows everything about computer games.
We are expanding our team, and we are looking for a Front-End (Angular) Developer to become a part of our friendly team.
- develop and maintain both existing and new projects
- check the quality of your decisions
- write clean and maintainable code
- 2+ years of experience using Angular, Angular CLI, TypeScript, RxJS
- experience with CSS, SCSS, HTML, REST, State managers, GIT
- knowledge of English at the level of reading technical documentation
- experience working in a Scrum team is an and advantage
- attention to details
- estimation of tasks and their implementation
As an advantage:
- experience with websockets, material
- experience with angular libs
- experience in writing unit tests
- flexible work schedule
- competitive salary with bonuses
- product trainings, adaptation and mentoring
- free English and Spanish courses for different levels
- paid sick leaves (12 workdays) and vacation (18 workdays)
- medical insurance after 3 months of work
- corporate football
- internal and external corporate events
- real career opportunities and professional development
- the office is located 15 minutes from m. Pozniaky
Come on board, and let’s grow together!