ENESTECH software is an IT developer of software and hardware for the esports business with headquarters in Kyiv.
The core product is SENET cloud solution — a tool for managing a huge set of PCs and full control over the activities of the center of the esports. SENET is represented in more than 58 countries. In fact, it is a platform for managing esports arenas and cybercafes, which will help to simplify accounting for finances, optimize staff time, establish communication with customers and increase profits. Our own development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies.
Our marketing team growth and we are looking for SEO specialist. We are entering new international markets — it’s an opportunity to upgrade your professional skills.
You’ll work with PMM, PPC, communications manager, with development and sales departments.
- develop and implement of SEO-strategies that increase the company’s website
- search engine results rankings;
- define measurable goals that will demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts;
- provide technical SEO, on-page and off-page optimization;
- collaborate with the web development team for adherence to SEO best practices throughout the website;
- collaborate with the marketing team to effectively implement the SEO strategy;
- improve website architecture, content, linking and other factors;
- manage of costs for SEO-campaigns, budget adherence, monthly expenses estimation;
- write complete and comprehensive Tasks for the copywriter to write articles for the blog;
- verification of articles wrote by the copywriter;
- collect and analyse of data and results;
- semantic core research, analysis and clustering;
- create and execute link building strategy;
- monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools.
- general experience as a SEO specialist, 1+ years;
- upper-Intermediate English level — communication with English-speaking colleagues;
- knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- equally comfortable with both technical and content optimization;
- understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and customer acquisition;
- experience with SEO tools including but not limited to Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Yandex.Webmaster, Screaming Frog;
- ability to explain your thoughts;
- responsibility and teamwork orientation.
- workday starts between 9 and 10 a.m.;
- competitive salary with bonuses;
- product trainings, adaptation and mentoring;
- free English and Spanish courses for different levels;
- paid sick leaves and vacation;
- medical insurance after 6 months of work;
- corporate football;
- internal and external corporate events;
- real career opportunities and professional development;
- the office is located 15 minutes from m. Pozniaky;
- a friendly team of people who like not only working together, but also spending time together after work.
Hiring stages: 1) interview with recruiter (online, 30-40 minutes); 2) test task; 3) interview with team lead and people partner (office, 1 hour).
Come on board, and let’s grow together!