ENESTECH develops a B2B SaaS software for esports businesses with headquarters in Kyiv.
The core product is SENET — a cloud solution management software for PC console-based gaming arenas. Senet is used by 1300+ gaming centers in over 57 countries worldwide. Our solution helps to automate the process, simplify accounting for finances, optimize staff time, establish communication with customers and increase profits. Our development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies and trends.
Now we are looking for a QA Engineer who will work with the development team to improve the quality of the company’s product. If you want to work in a dynamically developing product where you can propose your ideas — you should contact us.
- Manual testing of software: web applications, desktop applications (installation, functional, integration, regression, smoke etc.);
- Business requirements testing;
- Maintaining test documentation (creating bug reports, test cases, checklists);
- Participation in the organization of the testing process;
- Participation in the analysis of incidents, after the release, if any.
- 2+ years of experience in functional and non-functional testing —web, desktop;
- Participation in End-to-end software development lifecycle;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements;
- Design the relevant Test Cases/CheckLists which will effectively execute the software under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality;
- Experience with REST client tools;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail or similar test management tools.
Will be a plus:
- Configuration and administration of Windows 7, 10;
- Experience with virtual machines (VirtualBox, VMWare, etc.).
- Product training, adaptation and mentoring;
- Free English courses for different levels;
- Free Spanish courses for different levels;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation;
- Medical insurance after 6 month;
- Corporate football, internal and external corporate events;
- Real career opportunities and professional development;
- The office is located 15 minutes from Poznyaky m.st.;
- Flexible work schedule, working days from Monday to Friday;
- A friendly team of people who like not only working together but also spend time together after work.
Please send your CV in English.
Join us if you want to become part of a community that changes the world around you!