ENESTECH Software, subsidiary of TECHIIA Holding, is a dedicated developer of SENET — SaaS platform for automation of esports venues, gaming lounges, and cyber cafes.
With the help of SENET, more than 1800 gaming venues worldwide can control dozens of gaming computers and consoles remotely. We bet that cyber cafes in your neighborhood use SENET too! It restricts access to Windows, automatically tracks time of gaming, and turns off computers when the time is up. Moreover, it has tools to arrange gaming tournaments, to update games on all computers at once, to track all user activities in real time, and much more.
ENESTECH engages a full in-house team for development, support, sales, and marketing of SENET. It’s an international crew that speaks 7 languages and knows everything about computer games. At the moment, we are looking for a Middle Recruiter.
You’ll be responsible for:
- full-cycle recruitment of technical and non-technical positions. You’ll collect requirements from hiring managers, write and post job descriptions, interview candidates, and negotiate offers.
- sourcing of candidates through databases, social media, job boards, and other creative ways.
- application of reliable recruiting tools and methods to select the right candidate during the interview.
- at least 1 year of recruiting experience.
- confident interviewer skills.
- ability to summarize and give clear recommendations on hiring, based on job requirements.
- strong skills of sourcing through job search websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Upwork, Telegram channels, Boolean search, etc.
- ability to multitask. You’ll be processing 3-5 entry to senior positions simultaneously.
- confident Intermediate level of spoken and written English, articulate Ukrainian and Russian.
- desire to develop in Recruitment and great enthusiasm for IT.
- proficiency with specialized recruiting software (Breezy and BambooHR as an advantage).
What you can expect:
- opportunity to be the owner of recruitment processes. You’ll operate in a non-bureaucratical atmosphere, with constant access to all hiring managers and safe space to offer your ideas and opinions freely.
- a strong HR team (HR BP, HR Admin, and Jr. Recruiter) that is passionate about their work, ready to help and support.
- value of people. We have humble turnovers, but we’re expanding and conquering new markets.
- if functional HR (appraisals, performance reviews) sparks interest in you, HR BP is ready to give you a chance to try yourself. You can also take mentorship over our Jr. Recruiter if this is something you find exciting.
- paid time off (vacation, sick leaves, state holidays).
- medical insurance after probation.
- free English and Spanish courses for different levels.
- coverage of taxes&accounting support for private entrepreneurs after probation.
- education compensation.
- fun corporate parties:)
- office within 10 minutes from Poznyaky metro station.
- flexible work schedule, Monday to Friday workweek.
- possibility to work remotely a few days a week after probation. We are office-based and don’t operate remotely on a constant basis.
We have close relationships and a warm corporate culture, so if you are looking for a small, homey product company with existing HR/Recruitment processes — we are the best choice.