Enavate is a consulting company that transforms businesses and the lives they touch. To us, it’s personal. Enavate has a 5-star Glassdoor rating and a culture centered around Empowerment. Every member of our team is passionate, creative and empowered to make decisions they think are best. We’re going places, and we want you to come with us.
About the role:
Enavate is looking for a talented individual interested in building NetSuite customizations for clients and internal projects. As a senior NetSuite developer, you will have the opportunity to design and develop NetSuite customizations, while working with some of the best in the business. The ideal candidate is eager to provide high-quality solutions to clients and to expand his/her skills. Our projects involve extending NetSuite functionality based on complex client requirements; therefore, we are looking for individuals that are searching for an opportunity based on challenges and growth.
Your day will consist of:
- Analyze business requirements and map business processes to NetSuite software
- Design custom solutions to meet the client’s needs
- Develop custom solutions using SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk and SuiteCommerce
- Document and execute tests on custom solutions to ensure high quality
- Maintain continuous, open, consistent professional communication with clients and team members
- Work closely with other team members to ensure the correct solutions are being proposed and the project remains on time and within budget
- Acquire and apply new knowledge and skills on a regular basis
- Assist in developing and maintaining internal processes and documentation
- Mentor and coach junior developers to help build their skillset
Here is what it takes to be successful in the role:
- NetSuite certified preferred or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in NetSuite development projects using SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk and SuiteCommerce
- Deep breadth and depth of understanding of NetSuite features and functionality
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Great client-facing and internal communication skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willing to work on a shifted schedule (from 11-12 till 19-20)
- Quick learner, willing to add to skillset to support client needs using SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk and SuiteCommerce.
- Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Flexible benefit program (may include medical insurance or other options)
- English Classes for non-native English-speaking team members
- Investment in Team Member’s education (time for self-education, Certifications)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Desirable Annual Bonus Program
- 100% English speaking environment
- Working with customers from Western and Eastern Europe, North, Central and South America
- Multicultural Environment (4 office locations — Kyiv and Zhytomyr, Ukraine; Minsk, Belarus and Denver, USA)
- Complex and interesting projects, across mature and emerging technologies
- The friendly, energetic and supportive atmosphere
- And many other amazing benefits
More about Enavate:
We are a world-class team of high performers, proving that valuing people over profit drives healthy revenue growth. Our management style is untraditional. At Enavate, we don’t have departments and managers, top-down mandates or rigid bureaucracy. We have self-directed pods with people empowered to make decisions. We believe this leads to better outcomes and a happier, more fulfilling career. Empowerment, autonomy, transparency and shared purpose are not just buzzwords. They’re how we conduct business.
The Enavate team of more than 400 professionals helps organizations get to the Cloud, maximize technology investments and drive new business. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and NetSuite Solution Provider, Enavate provides consulting, software implementations, systems upgrades, Cloud deployments and managed IT services to more than 1,800 customers across North America.
Learn more about Enavate, our culture of empowerment, and our fresh approach to helping companies innovate, grow and navigate change at www.enavate.com/about-us/careers.