Enavate is growing! We are looking for Microsoft Dynamics BC Functional Consultants/Business Analysts in Ukraine to come join our Team of Professionals. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we deliver business consulting and industry-focused enterprise software solutions with a full range of services including implementation, migration, maintenance, support, and development for Microsoft Dynamics enterprise clients, ISVs and VARs worldwide.
- Participate in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics BC application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gain full understanding of current business processes
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics BC application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics BC functionality.
- Documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Prepare of functional design documentation for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics BC application to achieve the customer’s business requirements
- Work with developers during execution stages of the project to resolve quickly and effectively the issues found.
- Perform planning of test activities for the assigned area of the project(s), develop test plan, test scenarios and test cases.
- Define and prepare scenarios for user acceptance test
- Gather data migration requirements. Define and prepare data migration plan. Configure live environment and execute data migration. Go-live support.
- Prepare User Training Material and Train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics BC application.
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics BC
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (RTC client)
- 3+ years of experience in ERP (BAV/BC) implementations. (W1, RU/UA localizations; NA is a plus)
- MS Dynamics NAV/BC certification is a plus
- Ability to:
- Analyze and understand business problems
- Model data and processes
- Conduct workshop and training sessions
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing
- English — Intermediate, ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Willingness to learn new functional areas and continuously improve the skillset.
- Clear and effective communication
- Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Flexible benefit program (may include medical insurance or other options)
- English Classes for non-native English-speaking team members
- Investment in Team Member’s education (time for self-education, Certifications)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Desirable Annual Bonus Program
- 100% English speaking environment
- Working with customers from Western and Eastern Europe, North, Central and South America
- Multicultural Environment (4 office locations — Kyiv and Zhytomyr, Ukraine; Minsk, Belarus and Denver, USA)
- Complex and interesting projects, across mature and emerging technologies
- Corporate events and team buildings
- Friendly, energetic and supportive atmosphere
- And many other amazing benefits.